Key Client Officer/Marketer
If you are young, dynamic, creative and highly self-motivated and are seeking a place to apply these attributes, then we have a role for you. We have openings for Key Client Officers/Marketers to join our team.
- Actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Reach out to customer leads and follow up through cold calling
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales and marketing effort with team members and relevant departments
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competition activities, and potential for new products and services
- Research and devise innovative marketing ideas to gain market share and drive execution of approved marketing strategies
- Regularly track performance against set targets and provide status reports to management.
- Other tasks and duties as deemed necessary by the organization
- Minimum Qualification of OND, HND or Bachelors degree
- Previous experience in a marketing or sales role will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in use of computers & Microsoft Office suite
- Appreciable knowledge of the health profession
- Ability to spot marketing/sales opportunity
- Ability to give a sales pitch and present effectively
- Must be very outgoing, polite, and smart
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills